keskiviikko 9. toukokuuta 2012

Presentation at Torre

This morning, we finally got to present our marketing strategy for restaurant Torre. Tuulia and I showed up at Torre at nine o'clock and we soon got acquainted with the staff. I was expecting the presentation to last half an hour at the most, but after our presentation and having discussed the details with our client we had spent a whole hour there.

I got the impression that they really liked our presentation and our ideas. What struck me most was how unfamiliar they were with social media. They really still thought that it was for young people only. Luckily, we soon turned that opinion around and emphasized the fact that you need to be visible in social media. I really hope that they will take actions in this matter. At least they seemed excited! :)

//ville

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti